1. “If you love something, let it go. if it comes back to you, its yours forever. if it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.”- source unknown.
2. “When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.”- author unknown.
3. “Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”―Dr. Seuss.
4. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life—to be happy—it's all that matters.” ―Audrey Hepburn
5. “You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.” ― Jonathan Safran Foer
6. “A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.” ― Mark Twain
7. “The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.” ― Gloria Steinem
8. “It's not the load that breaks you down, it's the way you carry it.” ― Lou Holtz
9. “Risks must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.” ― Leo Buscaglia
10. “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” ― Elbert Hubbard
11. “Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus
12. “When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You know that your name is safe in their mouth.” ― Jess C. Scott
13. “A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other...Maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe forever” ― Dave Matthews Band
14. “It's no good pretending that any relationship has a future if your record collections disagree violently or if your favorite films wouldn't even speak to each other if they met at a party.” ― Nick Hornby
15. “When you don't talk, there's a lot of stuff that ends up not getting said.” ― Catherine Gilbert Murdock
16. “Every couple has ups and downs, every couple argues, and that’s the thing—you’re a couple, and couples can’t function without trust.” ― Nicholas Sparks
17. “You couldn't just pick and choose at will when someone depended on you, or loved you. It wasn't like a light switch, easy to turn on or off. If you were in, you were in. Out, you were out.” ― Sarah Dessen
18. “I’ve been fighting to be who I am all my life. What’s the point of being who I am, if I can’t have the person who was worth all the fighting for?” ― Stephanie Lennox
19. “It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.” ― Maurice Switzer
20. “If he’s not calling you, it’s because you are not on his mind. If he creates expectations for you, and then doesn’t follow through on little things, he will do same for big things. Be aware of this and realize that he’s okay with disappointing you. Don’t be with someone who doesn’t do what they say they’re going to do. If he’s choosing not to make a simple effort that would put you at ease and bring harmony to a recurring fight, then he doesn’t respect your feelings and needs. “Busy” is another word for “asshole.” “Asshole” is another word for the guy you’re dating. You deserve a phone call.” ― Greg Behrendt
truly : NFKF